May 25, 2011

"...While I got nowwhere and accomplished nothing.

If you ask me what we are fighting for, I will tell you I fought for myself".

"...Have you ever thought that in fact we [people] have both been going round in circles??

Except that mine is a big one that took decades to finish.

I was so naive to believe that man can prevail over destiny.

In the end, fate has arranged for us.

As the ending is pre-destined, the process no longer matters.

The title of Invincible General means nothing.

Winners and losers are just roles we were given to play.

...It is time for me to proceed with my last mission...

...[We] have only went through one big circle in [our] life, but what a wonderful journey...

...When our missions are accomplished, we shall meet again"...

"...The long united must divide, and the long divided must unite".

"Hong many things before and after, all melt into gossip and laughter".

No comments:

Post a Comment